Saturday, November 7, 2015

Spectre is Now Here, Have You Watched it Yet?

No comments :

Advertisement


Spectre, the 24th James Bond movie to hit the screen is raking in millions of dollars as it opened this weekend in the United States. But before it came to the US shores it raked in millions of dollars in Europe, especially in the United Kingdom. Now Spectre is eyeing to earn $75 million after making $28 million on Friday from 3,929 locations in the USA.

Daniel Craig is proving to be a potent star as it is shown by how much money this film is raking in. So, have you watched it yet? As for me I have watched it already and I say that it's cool, cooler than Skyfall which was in itself cool. But of course I can't just say that it's cool, you should not take my word for it, you need to watch it and see for yourself. 

Okay, now what are you waiting for? i won't give spoilers here, I am just saying that Spectre is worth all the money you'd pay for the tickets. Yeah, bring the whole family.


Advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment