Saturday, October 30, 2021

Companies Reupload Advertisement with Kim Seon-ho After Controversy

No comments :

Advertisement


When the controversy involving Kim Seon-ho's ex-girlfriend's abortion exploded online two weeks ago, companies took down their advertisements that feature the actor. But now that things are becoming clear and it looks like the worst is now past the actor, brands like Miima Mask and Canon Korea have re-uploaded their ads featuring Kim Seon-ho on YouTube.

Kim Seon-ho



The CEO of Miima Mask spoke to EDaily and explained the actions of the company, "I didn’t think it was something to be judged hastily. I was in a position to wait until I heard the agency’s position, when Kim Seon-ho acknowledged and apologized after the official position of the agency came out, I decided to take down the advertisement from the standpoint of maintaining a neutral stance,” he said.

"We took down the advertisement as a sign that we were taking a neutral position as an advertiser rather than as an individual. I thought it was great courage for Kim Seon-ho to humbly admit and reflect on his mistakes. I thought it was a matter between lovers, and I thought it was important not to think biasedly but to embrace Kim Sun-ho’s apology,” the CEO added.





Advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment